Each accepted paper will be published in the Proceedings, with the following benefits:
- Attribution of DOI Names and indexation to CrossRef®;
- Online publication of the PDF articles and creation of HTML metadata;
- Indexation in databases (Google Scholar, CAS, DOAJ, Web of Science, EBSCO, ProQuest, Scopus);
- All online articles are published in colours;
- Access to services and links to social bookmarking websites;
- Archiving and maintenance for an unlimited time.
A USB version of the Proceedings will be received by each delegate as part of the Symposium fees. A printed hard copy version of the Proceedings will be available for a £40 supplement. If you wish to secure a hard copy, you will have to tick the appropriate box in the Registration Form when available. Due to publishing deadlines, we cannot guarantee a printed copy will be available for registrations made after the 1st April 2019.